6 Important Questions to Ask Before Your Vehicle Wrap
Want to save money and longevity of your vehicle wrap? Learn some basics about vehicle wraps. Don’t just trust a low price and expect Premium Quality.
Make sure to ask these 6 important questions of any wrap company before you choose the vehicle wrap company for your project. And learn why Monarch is the best in the Madison Area!
1) How Will You Manage My Vehicle Wrap Project?
Our goal is to minimize the time your vehicle has to be out of your hands to perform the installation.
It is a collaborative effort to get a vehicle wrap done right and on time! It is as much in yours hands as it is ours. If there are delays in getting us artwork, approving vehicle wrap layouts, or dropping the vehicle off, there will be delays in production and you may even miss your installation date.
- We schedule your installation when the job starts so we can work on the design process.
- We keep you in the loop every step of the way so you always know what to expect and when to expect it.
- Our process is designed to minimize the time your vehicles are out of service.
2) What is Your Vehicle Wrap Experience?
We are one of the founding vehicle wrap companies in the Madison Area. We were wrapping cars when other owners were no where to be found.
- We have been in business since 2000 when the Vehicle Wrap “Boom” started to hit the Midwest.
- Our owner has been design, printing, and wrapping vehicles for almost 20 years, working with some of the area’s largest and most
- Our team experience includes designing, producing, installing and coordinating fleet wraps and fleet graphics for:
- Local and National Fleet Graphics requiring 3M Certified Companies to install
- Top national brands
- International events – World Dairy Expo
- High profile vehicles
- First Responder & Law Enforcement Fleets – Ryan Brothers Ambulance
- Franchise, Independent Business, Transit and Governmental Fleets and Vehicles
3) Do you have any Certifications?
We are a 3M Certified Graphics Installation Company
This Ensures Best Practices and the best vehicle wrap experience from concept to completion.
- We were Wisconsin’s First 3M Certified Graphics Installation Company in 2013, setting the bar for other local companies to fall in line.
- Our lead installers are 3M Preferred, Lowen Certified vehicle wrap installers and oversee training and quality of all our vehicle wraps and graphics installations.
4) What Brand of Wrap Vinyl Do You Use?
All vinyl brands for vehicle graphics and vehicle wraps are NOT created equal!
Don’t risk the investment of a low-budget wrap by going with a company based off their quote alone.
- At Monarch Media Designs, we ONLY use the best-in-class, 3M Vinyl Available.
- 3M premium wrap vinyl is precisely formulated to ensure a clean, long-term installation. It has the ability to conform to complex vehicle curves.
- We have specialty upgrades to a Super Premium option for intense curves and deep grooves that require precision.
- 3M Vehicle Wrap materials are unique and leave a clean, damage-free removal within the warranty period.
- We even have temporary wrap vinyl that is perfect for short-term application to save money if your project only needs to be up for a year or less.
5) Do You Laminate Your Vehicle Graphics?
Keep Your Brand Looking Fresh. Protect Your Investment with premium laminate
You’re paying for this vehicle wrap as a business expense in most cases. Protect your vehicle graphic investment and keep your brand looking fresh. All of our materials have a specific 3M laminate that is a perfect match. Beware of companies that do not apply laminate as standard practice. This is an important step to long-lasting graphics.
- We use only best-in-class 3M laminates design specifically for vehicle wrap applications.
- 3M premium wrap vinyl laminates are precisely formulated to protect your vehicle graphics from UV fading and abrasion to keep your wraps and graphics looking great.
- Learn More – you’ll be glad you did
6) Do You Warranty Your Graphics?
We are a reputable company that stands behind our work. Our 3M materials carry the best warranty in the industry.
- We adhere to the strict standards set by 3M in regards to proper printing, laminating and installation of their vehicle graphics material. We are able to honor the 3M materials warranty for our clients.
- It’s up to you to take proper care of your installed vehicle graphics to preserve the longevity, but we do offer a 30-Day Check Up Appointment free of charge where we inspect your new wrap and take care of any areas that may be encountering issues.
Monarch Media Designs – VEHICLE WRAP AND VEHICLE GRAPHIC SPECIALISTS
Monarch is your #1 Choice in the Madison Area for Vehicle Graphics, Vehicle Wraps, Signs, Banners, and Business Identity Products. Top-Notch Design, Print, Production, and Installation Services since 2000. Trusted by 1000’s of local and national companies. A 3M Certified Graphics Installation Company since 2013.
Specializing In: 1-2 Color Vinyl Graphics, Full-Color Vinyl Graphics, Partial Vehicle Wraps, Fleet Wraps, Car Wraps, Truck Wraps, Box Truck Wraps, Van Wraps, SUV Wraps, Oversized Vehicle Wraps, Trailer Wraps, Motorcycle Wraps, Specialty Vehicle Wraps, Race Car Wraps, Emergency Vehicle Wraps, Color Change Wraps and more!
Monarch Media Designs
1585 Greenway Cross
Madison, WI 53713