Want to make the estimating process smooth and simple? Have the most information possible before reaching out. Here’s how.
When reaching out to Monarch Media Designs, or any company, having a good idea of what you’re looking for can save so much time up front. Use these simple guidelines when getting ready to request an estimate.
1) Learn a few things about the company so you know that you are reaching out to us for the right reasons.
WE WANT OUR CUSTOMERS TO FEEL LIKE THEY KNOW US. WE WANT YOU TO COME TO MONARCH KNOWING WE ARE A TOP-QUALITY COMPANY WITH FAIR PRICES AHEAD OF TIME.
- We have been around a long time and we know our stuff.
- We are a 100% Woman-Owned business.
- We only use top-quality materials with all of our products.
- Our pricing will not be “cheap” because we take care of our employees and we use top quality materials (as stated above).
- Our pricing will also not be over-expensive or price-gauging…we are a small business that supports small businesses and our prices will always be fair.
- We don’t rush jobs unless absolutely necessary because we feel it’s important to take our time so we don’t miss steps or have to sacrifice quality. If we do have to rush a job, we may have rush fees.
- We support so many local charities and non-profits. It is an important part of everything that we do. Whenever we have a chance, we donate, sponsor, and support local causes, events, charities, and more.
- We will always do our best to give you the best products, the best prices, the best installers, and just overall the best experience we can.
2. Have a Clear Message, Question, or Request to get the Fastest, Clearest Answer
MAKE SURE TO GIVE US THE MOST INFORMATION POSSIBLE up front IF YOU WANT A FAST RESPONSE
We get so many email requests on a daily basis, with all levels of information provided. Some as little as “I want my car wrapped”, or “I need business cards”. Then there are those that have a lot of information and we are able to answer all their questions and give them pricing a lot sooner. We prefer more information over less.
We need to know the answer to a few basic questions for ANY job that we are estimating:
- Is this personal or business?
- Do you already have your own logo?
- Do you have your own designer(s) or do you need us to design it?
- Is it a rush job for an event or is it just an “ASAP” job?
These are just a few of the basic questions that you could really help out by answering those that apply to your project in the original email / request. Think of any additional things that you could answer ahead of time so we don’t have to ask.
3) Signs and Banners
SIGNS AND BANNERS HAVE A HANDFUL OF FACTORS THAT WE NEED TO KNOW
Examples of sign and banner questions we would typically ask:
- Is it for indoor or outdoor use?
- Is it for short-term or long-term use?
- Is there a certain area where it is being used that has size restrictions?
- Do you know the exact size or are you guessing?
- Do you need stakes, stands, or additional hardware?
- Do you need help with design?
- Do you need us to install it?
4) Vehicle Graphics & Vehicle Wraps
THERE ARE SO MANY FACTORS THAT GO INTO VEHICLE WRAP PRICING
We have a special article on our website that explains all about this. (See here –> How to Determine the Cost of a Vehicle Wrap). Without some basic information, it’s impossible for us to determine a cost. Your graphics could be from $100 to 10,000 or more.
WE MUST see photos and get measurements to give you an accurate quote. You can email photos and measurements to email@example.com or use our contact form.
The best way to do it is to come by our shop so we can see the vehicle in person.
Please DO NOT send us a message for a vehicle graphic or wrap quote without answering some basic questions:
- Are these temporary or long-term graphics?
- Do you have a budget range you are trying to stay in?
- Are the graphics going over any curves? (would require premium material)
- Have you looked at our vehicle graphic options and determined the amount of coverage you are looking for?
- What is the Make, Model, Year, and special details of your vehicle?
- Is your vehicle in good shape or does it have rust or damaged areas?
- Can you be without your vehicle for 1 day (small jobs) up to 5 days (large jobs)?
- What are the measurements of the areas you want wrapped?
- Do you need see-through vinyl on the windows?
Then, based on each individual job, vehicle, and need, there may be other questions that we may ask.
5) Marketing Products
ESTIMATES FOR OUR QUALITY, FULL-COLOR BUSINESS CARDS, BROCHURES, FLYERS, DOOR HANGERS, AND OTHER MARKETING PRODUCTS REQUIRE A BIT OF INFO
There are a handful of options for printed marketing products. Here are a few questions you may already have answers to:
- What quantity do you need?
- Is it single-sided or double-sided?
- Do you want a glossy finish or a matte finish?
Once you’ve read through this, you are ready to contact us about your project! Head on over to our contact page!
Monarch Media Designs – VEHICLE WRAP AND VEHICLE GRAPHIC SPECIALISTS
Monarch is your #1 Choice in the Madison Area for Vehicle Graphics, Vehicle Wraps, Signs, Banners, and Business Identity Products. Top-Notch Design, Print, Production, and Installation Services since 2000. Trusted by 1000’s of local and national companies. A 3M Certified Graphics Installation Company since 2013.
Specializing In: 1-2 Color Vinyl Graphics, Full-Color Vinyl Graphics, Partial Vehicle Wraps, Fleet Wraps, Car Wraps, Truck Wraps, Box Truck Wraps, Van Wraps, SUV Wraps, Oversized Vehicle Wraps, Trailer Wraps, Motorcycle Wraps, Specialty Vehicle Wraps, Race Car Wraps, Emergency Vehicle Wraps, Color Change Wraps and more!